- Controversial Japanese World Cup ref hits back at critics AFP - 18 minutes ago
- Brumbies deserve to win Super title, says Mowen AFP - 26 minutes ago
- Barca need to play like they did in 2008, Iniesta says Reuters - 40 minutes ago
- World Cup ref hits back over penalty call AFP - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- Queiroz challenge for South Africa AFP - 3 hours ago
- Time was right for Liverpool to sell Suarez - owner Reuters - 4 hours ago
- Brumbies deserve Super title: Mowen AAP - 5 hours ago
- Sharks to stay controlled, not likely to go into frenzy Reuters - 6 hours ago
- Pinto quits Costa Rica after 'sleeping with enemy' Reuters - 12 hours ago
- Wenger bemoans Arsenal's pre-season tour schedule Reuters - 12 hours ago
- Pinto calls time as Costa Rica coach AFP - 13 hours ago
- Madrid's Modric says Kroos and Rodriguez are the real deal Reuters - 15 hours ago
Aussie swimmer Stephanie Rice
Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice became a hero in her homeland after winning three gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics but is currently in hot water for tweeting some racy pictures of herself.
FIFA and related marks and logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association. This site is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.