The Nine Network is proving it's worth paying millions for the Olympics, taking out the top three places on the ratings table on Wednesday.
Nine's London Live Evening program attracted 1.705 million viewers, narrowly beating out its Early Evening coverage which scored 1.672 million.
With its access to all things Olympic, Nine's News took the bronze medal for the evening with 1.339 million watching, while the Seven Network's news and current affairs shows missed a podium finish.
Seven News managed 1.161 million viewers while Today Tonight had 1.055 million.
News and sport filled the top six places on Wednesday's TV schedule with A Current Affair (914,000) topping Network Ten's MasterChef All Stars (852,000), followed by Seven's Home and Away (814,000).
The ABC managed to sneak into the Top Ten with its Olympic advertising show Gruen Sweat (793,000) just topping ABC News (786,000).
Top rating shows on Wednesday
1. London Live: Evening (Nine) - 1.705 million
2. London Live: Early Evening (Nine) - 1.672 million
3. Nine News (Nine) - 1.339 million
4. Seven News (Seven) - 1.161 million
5. Today Tonight (Seven) - 1.055 million
6. A Current Affair (Nine) - 914,000
7. MasterChef All Stars (Ten) - 852,000
8. Home and Away (Seven) - 814,000
9. Gruen Sweat (ABC) - 793,000
10. ABC News (ABC) - 786,000